I teach ongoing private classes, but every so often I do have a public class. Contact me if you’re interested in setting up a class, either locally or via Skype, on sexual health and reproductive education, the ins and outs of fertility, preparing for pregnancy, herb workshops, or Fertility Awareness Method.
Upcoming Events & Classes
- Birth: The Play, May 12 & May 13, 7pm. I’ll be speaking on the panel after the play with a number of other phenomenal women, including veteran midwife Carol Leonard (author of my favorite midwifery memoir, Lady’s Hands, Lions Heart) and Dr. Janet Perkins, one of the few doctors in the greater Boston area who supports women seeking a vaginal breech birth. These two events benefit Hope on Haven Hill, a residential recovery facility that supports women and their babies from pregnancy through the postpartum as they overcome substance abuse challenges.
- Know Your Cycles! November 19, 2016, GLOW holistic health studio, York, ME.
- “Childbirth as Spiritual Metaphor,” The Zawiyah 2016, Rosales, Spain
- “Postpartum Herbs: Allies for the Fourth Trimester,” June 5, 2016, Herbstalk (Somerville, MA)
- Wintergreen Market, Somerville
Armory, November 28, 2015.
- “Herbal Safety During Pregnancy,” Herbstalk, June 8, 2014.
- “Natural Approaches to Fertility” offered in the spring annually since 2013, The Boston School of Herbal Studies, Arlington, MA.
- Preparing for Childbirth: A Five Week Class for Couples, April 6 – May 4, Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center, Roxbury, MA.
- “Herbal Safety During Pregnancy,” January 20, 2014, Cambridge, MA.
- Herbalism workshops, June 28 – July 5, 2013 The Zawiyah 2013 (Rosales, Spain)
- “Herbalism for Preconception,” June 9, 2013 Herbstalk (Somerville, Massachusetts)
- Screening of “Birth Story: Ina May Gaskin & The Farm Midwives,” April 24, 2013. Co-sponsored by Baraka Birth, the Schlesinger Library at the Radcliffe Institute and the Harvard College Women’s Center.
- “Get Cycle Savvy: Charting Your Cycles for Birth Control,” July 28, 2012, The Boston Skillshare.
- “Fertility, Menstruation, and Natural Birth Control,” April 17, 2011, The Boston Skillshare.